This riff on a classic crisp skips blueberries—they’re just a little higher in carbs. Top with a spoonful of yogurt for some creaminess.
TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN / MAKES 10
Nutrition (per serving): 170 calories, 4 g protein, 9 carbohydrates, 5 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 15 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 35 mg sodium
- Cooking spray, for baking dish
- 1 (6-ounce) package raspberries
- 1 (6—ounce) package blackberries
- 1 cup hulled and sliced strawberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon stevia, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons plus
- 3/4 cup almond flour, divided
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 3500 and grease an baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix berries, lemon zest, lemon juice, % teaspoon stevia, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons almond flour until combined. Spread mixture into bottom of prepared baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, add remaining 3/4 cup almond flour, pecans, flax seed, cinnamon, remaining % teaspoon stevia, and butter. using a fork or clean hands, toss until coarse crumbs form. Sprinkle over berries.
- Bake until crumble is golden, about 30 to 35 minutes, checking and covering with foil if browning too much. Cool slightly before serving.