With a little patience and a lot of planning, meal prep on the ketogenic diet doesn’t have to be complicated. Stick to quick keto recipes you can prepare any night of the week. To make things even easier on yourself, swap out a few ingredients to make one fundamental recipe taste like two completely different meals.
This recipe can be prepared five different ways, making them the best meatballs for your weekly meal prep. Plus, with less than a gram of carbohydrates per meatball, you’ll easily keep your daily carb count low.
Simple Keto Meatballs Recipe
Take it back to basics with these keto meatballs. They’re the perfect addition to your meal whether you’re making them for yourself or hosting a dinner party!
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8-10 meatballs Category: Dinner Cuisine: European
NUTRITION Serving Size: 1 meatball Calories: 153 Fat: 10.9g Carbohydrates: 0.9g (Net Carbs: 0.7g) Protein: 12.2g
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, using hands, combine all ingredients and knead together until well-incorporated.
- Form mixture into equal-sized meatballs and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.