Enjoy Protein Banana Egg Pancakes in BreakFast without spending too much time in the kitchen.
345 Calories • 29.8g Carbs (3.1g Fiber) • 11.7g Fat • 31.3g Protein
Serving: 2 – Cook Time: 10 mins – Prep Time 2 Mins
Ingredients scaled to: 2 pancakes
- 1 medium (7″ to 7-7/8″ long) Banana (118 grams)
- 2 extra large Egg (112 grams)
- 2/3 scoop (30g) Whey protein powder (20 grams)
Directions are based on the original recipe of 2 pancakes
- Mash the ripe banana.
- Beat the eggs and stir in the banana and protein powder.
- Pour onto lightly oiled frying pan. Flip when bubbles begin to appear. Cook until both sides are evenly golden brown.