This easy homemade peppermint patties recipe is the ultimate holiday treat. A creamy peppermint center is surrounded by dark chocolate and finished off with festive sprinkles. Perfect for gift giving!
- 27 Calories
- 0.6g Carbs
- (0.2g Fiber)
- 2.9g Fat
- 0.2g Protein
- Ingredients scaled to: 24 serving
- 1/4 cup Coconut cream (60 grams)
- 1/4 cup, shredded Coconut meat (20 grams)
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil (40.8 grams)
- 1/2 tsp Peppermint (0.27 grams)
- 1 1/2 tsp dry Coffee and cocoa powder (9.6 grams)
- Directions are based on the original recipe of 24 servings
- Mix together melted coconut cream, shredded coconut, 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil, and finely chopped peppermint.
- Pour coconut butter mixture into mini muffin tins by filling only half way.
- Place in refrigerator and allow to harden for about 15 minutes.
- Mix together remaining 2 tablespoons coconut oil and cocoa powder.
- Remove muffin tin from refrigerator and top each tin with cocoa mixture.
- Return to refrigerator until the chocolate has set.
- When ready to eat simply set the peppermint patty cups on the counter for about 5 minutes and then enjoy