Some of the best things in life are simple. Enjoy this cauliflower bread for breakfast with some nut butter and cinnamon, or use it to whip up a quick sandwich for lunch. It truly mimics regular bread in taste and texture.
You can also turn this versatile cauliflower bread recipe into the perfect cheesy bread sticks with a little mozzarella cheese for Italian night, or a decadent grilled cheese sandwich.
It also makes a great side dish by itself, or with a little grass-fed butter and garlic powder. Any way you make it, you’ll want to add this bread to your favorite cauliflower recipes.
Low-carb Cauliflower Bread Recipe
Low-carb cauliflower bread made with psyllium, almond flour and eggs is a perfect substitute for sandwiches and toast. Keto-friendly and sugar-free.
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes Yield: 12 (slices) Cuisine: American
NUTRITION Serving Size: 1 slice Calories: 142 Carbohydrates: 6.5g Fiber: 3.7g Protein: 7.1g
- 2 cups almond flour
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper or coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl or food processor, mix the almond flour and psyllium husk.
- Beat in the eggs on high for up to two minutes.
- Mix in the cauliflower rice and blend well.
- Pour the mix into the loaf pan.
- Bake for up to 55 minutes.