I don’t always have wild violets blooming in my yard but really they’re only for garnish. Also, this in no way has to be spicy, just throw out the serrano and you’re back to normal!
Macros: 501 Calories: 50.8g Fat, 4.6g Net Carbs, 19.4g Protein
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 oz smoked salmon
- 1/2 avocado (cubed)
- 2 TBSP avocado oil
- 4 tsps parm cheese
- 1 serrano pepper (diced)
- 2 TBSP red onion (diced)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Grab a bowl and put down a third of your spinach.
- Dress your spinach with a third portion each of avocado, parm cheese, serrano, red onion, salt and pepper and avocado oil.
- Repeat this step again for the next layer and again for the final layer.
- Top with smoked salmon and wild violets (if you’re lucky enough to have them growing near by)
Optional: Sometimes I add walnuts or blueberries into the layers depending on my day’s total calorie/carb budget. Walnuts are super heavy on the calories so watch your portions.
And voila! A super raw, super healthy, ultra keto lunch that will fill you up and take less than 10 min to throw together.